Chairman, Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC), H.E. Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of the Governor of Gombe State, H.E. Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya to chair the Party’s Reconciliation/Election Committee for the October 31 concurrent legislative by-elections for Bayelsa Central and West Senatorial District.
In a statement released on Sunday by the APC National Publicity Secretary Yekini Nabena, has stated that the Buni-led Caretaker Committee have resolved to set up a panel to reconcile its members ahead of the Baylesa West Senatorial district by-elections.
The Committee Members includes:
1. H.E. Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya: Chairman
2. Senator Ovie Omo-Agege – Vice Chairman
3. Senator Abdullahi Sahabi – Member
4. Senator Ali Ndume – Member
5. Senator Uba Sani – Member
6. Ambassador Fatima Goni – Member
7. Senator Chris Adegije – Member
8. Alh Yusuf O. Ocholi – Member
9. Chief Enyi o. Enyi – Member
10. Pearl Ekebong Inwang – Member
11. Bar. Ekemini Cletus Udoh – Secretary
The committee will be inaugurated by the APC Caretaker Chairman on Tuesday October 6, by 2pm at the Party’s National Secretariat.