BREAKING: We Shot Down NAF Plane – Boko Haram Claims Responsibility

0
28

Boko Haram operatives are said to have released a video of its fighters bringing down the NAF jet that was deployed against the sect in Borno State, which lost contact with radar on Wednesday evening.

The video, which credible sources released to Daily Trust, showed the fighters carrying artillery equipment and a corpse of one of the dead pilots.

Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, NAF’s director of Public Relations and Information, had earlier in a statement, released the identities of the pilots but said their whereabouts were unknown.

The seven and half minute footage showed that the aircraft exploded in the air before it crashed, and  Boko Haram fighters moving along a dusty road, in gun trucks and on motor bikes.

Reactions to the insurgents’ claim from the military are still being expected

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.