An electrical fault sparked a minor fire incident at the Army Headquarters Complex, Abuja, Tuesday morning.
The incident, which happened at about 10.15am was as a result of a minor electrical fault in one of the offices, according to the Army Spokesman, Brig. Gen. M.M Yerima.
TheFact Nigeria reports that the Army Headquarters complex is currently undergoing some renovation which involves electrical rework.
The Nigerian Army Fire Service Department has since put out the fire, while no casualty was recorded during the incident and normalcy has since returned to the complex.